For Youth (6th - 12th Grades)
from June-October before Confirmation:
* Schedule a time to take an oral quiz about their faith (in either English or Spanish) * Registration forms and study materials for the quiz are available in the church vestibule, the church office, or on this site on the "RE" page* Multiple attempts at passing the quiz are allowed so long as completed by Wednesday, October 28 at 5 p.m.
Before October 28:
-- Youth wanting to receive the sacrament of Confirmation
* MUST register by Wednesday, October 28 at 5 p.m. for Grade 6-12 Faith Formation
* MUST pass the oral quiz by Wednesday, October 28!!
* MUST register by October 28 for Confirmation Prep
* MUST attend in-person classes for sacrament prep due to materials taught; also due to the materials taught, there are no late registrations accepted.
(Registration forms and study materials for the quiz are available in the church vestibule, the church office, or on this site on the "RE" page)
-- Adults wanting Confirmation should call or email the church office
* Call using the call button at the top of the page
* Email using the link in the footer of this page