What Is Online Giving?
* Online Giving is another way of tithing-giving back to God from his many gifts to us.
* You may donate once or regularly
* Choose to donate from your checking account or your credit/debit card
* All private information is totally secure
* Donate to the fund of your choice
* Current funds:
- Building Our Legacy II (BOLII);
- Weekly/Monthly Offertory;
- Building Fund;
- St. Thomas Academy.
* Click below to send our bookkeeper, Jessica, an email if you have questions or just want help setting up an account. She's happy to help!
I'm Ready! How Do I Get Started?
It's very, very easy. When you click the button below, you will be taken to our secure Online Giving software by Parish Soft. All your information is encrypted and secure.
* You can either use the "Quick Give" one-time donation screen, or set up regular giving by creating your unique User Profile with your email and a password of your choosing
* Passwords must be at least 8 characters and be a combination of letters and numbers. (if you forget your password, you can click that message and the software will allow you to reset your password through your email; only you know your password).
* Select the fund you want your donation to support, and then fill in the information on frequency, duration of your donations, and your start date.