Receiving the Sacraments
Each of the seven sacraments instituted by Christ is an outward sign of an inward grace. Through the sacraments we are given the graces necessary to truly live for and with God. Find the sacrament you need to receive.
* Couples planning to marry at St. Thomas Redmond should make an appointment with Father Todd Unger, Pastor.
* The appointment needs to be a minimum of six months before the wedding date.
* Call the office using the call button at the top of the page, or
* Email Father Todd using the button below
* A marriage preparation class is MANDATORY.
Anointing of the Sick
"Is any among you sick? Let him call for the (presbyters) of the Church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer of faith will save the sick man, and the Lord will raise him up; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven."
-St. James 5:14
For those wishing to receive this sacrament, they should call Fr. Todd to arrange the details.
"Thus the risen Christ, by giving the Holy Spirit to the apostles, entrusted to them his power of sanctifying: they became sacramental signs of Christ. By the power of same Holy Spirit they entrusted this power to their successors. This "apostolic succession" structures the whole liturgical life of the Church and is itself sacramental, handed on by the sacrament of Holy Orders."
Have you heard Jesus calling you? Would you like to learn about answering the call to religious life or the priesthood?
Click below to explore your vocation call.